Ready to get Started?
Contact us at Neuhaus@neuhausmetalworks.com or on Instagram @neuhaus_metalworks.
All you need is a passion for bikes. We will turn that passion into your handmade frame.
Custom mountain bike frames start at $1,600
* Includes: internal dropper routing on the seat tube, bent seat tube, and single stage powder coat
Custom gravel / all-road / road frames start at $1,600
* Includes: S-bend seat stays, flatmount brake mount, and single stage powder coat
The order process is simple, shoot an email to email@example.com and we will start talking.
1) Contact. All you need is a passion for bikes, we will take care of the rest. Contact us to turn that passion into your handmade, one of a kind, dream bike.
2) Commit. A $200 deposit secures your spot in the build queue. You’ll be emailed a fit form to complete and return.
3) You’re up! It’s time for your build to start. If buying a complete bike or frame plus parts we can provide you with a variety of options. The sooner you get the spec sheet back to us the better, parts supply is very difficult right now. If you don’t know exactly what you want, don’t worry! We’re here to help spec your dream bike. A non-refundable 50% deposit is due.
4) Build. I create your bike. I will send you a few in-process pictures so you can watch your bike come to life. We will also share your build process on our Instagram to make it easier to show off your rad hand-made frame.
5) Powder. There is a huge variety of color and powder coats available. We will advise on finish, durability, and lead-time and can share our experience with how color actually looks on a bike.
6) Assembly. A few final checks and careful assembly means the bike is dialed when you get it. Final payment is due.
7) Delivery. If local we can deliver the final bike to you and show you around Marin. If not, we will carefully box up your bike and ship it out.
8) Keep in touch! We want to hear from you. Tag us and share your rides (#NMWbikes). We are here for you. If you need set-up help, tuning advice, or just generally have any questions regarding your bike call or email. We’re here to support you and the adventures you and your new bike will take.